Policy applies to Lake Country Lacrosse seasonal program registration fees.
- Participants will receive a full refund of registration and volunteer fees when a spring program is canceled.
- If a player voluntarily chooses to withdraw from a program prior to April 1; they will be refunded registration and volunteer fees less an administrative processing fee
- No refunds will be given for voluntary withdrawal from a program after March 31.
A fifty dollar ($50.00) administrative processing fee will be assessed to all refund
Refund Request Process:
- To request a refund please complete and submit the online form (click here).
- The request must be submitted prior April 1.
- A confirmation of the request will be sent to the email on the members account
- Voluntary withdraw refunds will be processed on/by April 15.
- All other refund requests will take 10-15 working days.
Method of Reimbursement:
All refunds will be issued in the form of a check and will be mailed to the address on the members account.
Adopted: 01-AUG-2015 Effective: 01-SEP-2015