Team Parent Coordinator
Funtion: Will serve as a liaison between the MAYLA board and Team Parents.
- Assign team parents to specific teams
- Organize and train team parents on their responsibilities.
- Aide team parents throughout the season.
Function: Will serve as liaison between t, coaching staff, and parents of the athletes. Helps in the distribution of communication between the club, coach and parents to help facilitate a smooth lacrosse season.
- Insure each game has volunteers to help in the running of the team, such as clock, scoreboard/ scorebook & culture keeper.
- Keep the coachs organized by helping to disseminate communication via the website to the team parents and/or players.
Team Picture Coordinator
Function: The LCL volunteer position of picture day coordinator is intended to work as a liaison between the board and the vendor contracted to provide pictures for teams and players. There will be a Boys’ Coordinator and a Girls’ Coordinator.
- Organize and run picture day
- Develop and distribute picture day schedules
- Confirm arrangements with the photographer
- Make sure that the teams are organized and on time
- Assist the photographer as needed
- Plan and manage a make-up picture day as needed
Function: Assists the league in maintaining inventory of uniform numbers along with help new parents get the correct uniform for their child.
- Verify all kids have their correct uniforms.
- Available to answer questions from new parents.
- Maintains inventory of jersey numbers assigned to avoid duplicate numbers.
- Coordinate pickup of new uniforms.
Function: Order spiritwear and communicate choices to organization. Will be in charge of distribution and timeline of orders.
Function: Raise funds through restaurant nights, or special events throughout the season. Communicate scheduled events to the Communication Director.
- Culver’s Nights
- Sweet Dreams
Function: To be a liaison between the board of directors, coaches and team members to organize the end of season tournament. The board will decide the tournament.
- Collect RSVP’s
- Send out communications to the organization regarding the tournament
- Collect positions and player information from coaches.
Laxtravaganza Day Support
Points: 1(per job per day)
Function: Help at Laxtravaganza tournament in a capacity to be determined
Function: Each school will require a liaison from LC LAX to distribute informational fliers and yard signs prior to the season beginning. There will be two distribution times. There will be 10 liaisons total.
Uniform Fitting Support
Function: Attend fitting night to find the appropriate sizing for uniforms.